A huge thanks to (Over)Analysing Literature! She didn’t exactly nominate me, she kept the tag open. And I am so glad! .) So go look around, you just might like her blog!
This tag is really just a whole lot of questions about book characters. Here we go!
1. Who is the most tough and awesome character?
I so want to say Sherlock Holmes, but I’ll try not to let my obsession get the better of me. Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of The Rings.
2. Which character do you most dislike?
Jack Merridew from The Lord of The Flies. That kid gave me the creeps.
3. If you could date a fictional character, whom would it be?
Sherlock Holmes…… I know, I’m sorry. He’s just awesome! .)
4. If you could change a character in any way what would it be?
I would change Candace from The Girls (by Amy Goldman Koss). I would make her nicer, and not so stuck up. Of course then the book would stink, but still!
5. What character made all the wrong choices which didn’t add anything to the story?
I really don’t know, sorry.
6. Which character do you love to hate?
Kludd from The Guardians of Ga’hoole by Kathryn Lasky. He is my one of my top 5 favorite villains. Loki’s number 1, but I don’t hate him.
7. Favorite sidekick character with the most heart?
Dr. Watson. Again, sorry.
8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher, do they count?
9. Who do you think is the strongest character?
Uh, this one is hard. Oh! Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird.
10. Best protagonist?
No answer for this one. 😉
11. Whom do you tag?
Everyone! This worked so well for Chloe, I decided to do it too. So, if you want to do this tag, go ahead! All I ask is that you leave the link in the comments once your finished!
Later peoples! .)