So, according to (Over)Analysing Literature, this is a pretty cool tag. And it’s NEW!
- Mention the person who tagged you in your post and provide a link to their blog
- Fill out the 9 questions in the tag
- For each question, insert a gif of how you feel about the book(s) or author.
- Tag 5 people and/or everyone to do this tag!
- Before you post the tag, do a five-second party dance. Cause you dat awesome!
I am dat awesome! 😉
1. Best Story Premise
I don’t really know,
2. Best World Building? (Besides Tolkien;))
Kathryn Lasky’s world of Ga’Hoole.
3. Best Characters?
The characters in To Kill A Mockingbird were awesome! Boo was my favorite, even if he wasn’t in the story much. I even nicknamed my baby brother Boo!
4. Best Series?
The Guardians of Ga’hoole. Every time I get a new book, I’m like-
5. Best Tear Jerker? (Aka, The John Green Award)
Anne of Green Gables. I cried like a baby! Not telling why, but if you’ve read it you know why…..
6. Best Auther?
Duh. Arthur Conan Doyle. I can never get enough, I keep rereading the Sherlock Holmes stories. I’m always like-
7. Best Writing Style?
ALL OF THEM!!!!!! If it brings your words to life, it’s great! Its impossible for me to choose.
I don’t have any pictures for this one. (I’m running out.)
8. Best Cover? (You Don’t Have To Own It)
Isn’t it just AWESOME?!!!!
9. Best Ending?
The ending of Of Mice And Men by John Steinbeck. Who else LOVED that book? But when I finished I was like-
That’s all the questions! I nominate
Seriously, y’all need to take part in this awesomely cool tag!
Later peoples! .)