I FLIPPIN’ FOUND IT PEOPLES!!!!!
Okay, a while back I lost my computer charger, as a few of you loyal peeps know (I’m looking at you, dad!!!). And I just found it, as in 5 minutes ago, and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(deep breath)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY! I got my pics back, my stories, and more importantly, my sanity. (Magrathea!!!) Where was I? Oh, yeah. Our neighbor’s dog had puppies!!!!
Before I get side tracked again here’s some of what I’ve been doing, more detailed than before-
I got hooked on Merlin, and dumped Once Upon A Time (they ruined it!). I bought like 20 new books, deleted Minecraft from my Kindle (permanently), and watched a ridiculously dumb movie, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy. I started six-ish new projects that will never see the light of day, and spent about an hour to an hour-and-a-half talking and joking around with the pastor of my church. Things I learned about myself during this time-
- I am a good conversationalist
- I’m apparently really funny
- I highly dislike our dog, Cowboy, who will lay right outside my window and howl/bark for his baby mamma late into the night. Or until I scream at him to shut up.
- I easily fall for dark hair, sarcastic, guys with an accent ( and by this I mean the guy who plays Merlin, he could be Cumberbatch’s younger brother.)
- And Prince Aurther gets on my nerves
So long and thanks for all the fish!