I can’t help it, I love answering random questions! And now, thanks to The Proud and Prejudiced Book Thieves I can. 😉
- What’s your zodiac sign? Do you think it really fits you? I have no idea what my zodiac sign is.
- Would you rather have a pet dragon or a pet griffin? DRAGON!!!!!! His name would be Baelfire!!!
- Have you ever had an animal glare at you self-righteously? Yes, more than once. I hate cats.
- If you had day where you could do anything in the world, regardless of cost and common sense, what would you do? Buy 3 million acres of woods and get hopelessly, permanently lost and become that weird lady that only goes into town for coffee and donuts.
- In which branch of mythology would you most like to discover a secret ancestry? I.E., you wake up one morning and learn you’re a demigod, but which type of Demigod? Would you rather be Norse, Chinese, Greek, Roman—the possibilities are endless! Norse, or maybe Greek. I study mythology, sooooo
- What’s your least favorite classic? Jane Eyre. No doubt about that.
- What would you consider to be the most interesting way to die? Having my heart ripped out of my chest.
- If you got to have the complete wardrobe of one fictional character—which character? Morgana from Merlin. I usually hate dresses, and Morgana, so this is kinda surprising.
- Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert
- Name one embarrassing thing that you’ve done that nobody else knows about… (though now all of the blogosphere will know…muawahahahaHAHA) This is something that very few people know- I wrote a letter to my crush, AND GAVE IT TO HIM!!!! I almost threw up, super embarrassing.
- If you were a dragon rider, what would you name your sword? Mortem (its latin for death).
Well, thats that. If anyone else has been nominated for awards let me know! I crave questions!!!
So long and thanks for all the fish!