I had seen this lovely thing around, but I’ve never received a nomination. So when I found it at icebreaker694 I decided to pretend that I’d been nominated. 😉
- 1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
- 2. List the rules
- 3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- 4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- 5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- 6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
- 7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- 8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- 9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Thanks to the creator, OKOTO ENIGMA’S BLOG, for making this award.
3 things about me
- I hate The Giver by Lois Lowry, I will never finish/read it again
- I have never left the US
- and I like wearing skinny jeans
First book you read in 2017.
The Adventurers Guide to Successful Escapes. Even though its considered a kids book I enjoyed it a lot.
What’s the last fandom you joined in?
Ummmm, Star Wars maybe? I wasn’t a fan until The Force Awakens came out.
Best GIF or Meme of last year.
A special skill that you have that you’re proud of.
I don’t have a whole lot of skills, but my favorite is my writing skills (and I’m not even that good).
Random: It’s the zombie apocalypse, which book are you okay with throwing at the zombies?
Jane Eyre. Take that, you brain eating scum!!!!
- (Weird)What is your favorite pair of socks? Can you show us a picture?
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
- Are you an outdoors person?
- What is your opinion on Lost?
- If you could meet one author and could only say one sentence to him/her, who would it be, and what would you say?
Clara and Hermione from Proud and Prejudiced Book Thieves
Sophie at Fangirl101books
thegirlonthego08 at wordscan’tfathom
Anyone who’s first name is Boone,
and the donkey across the road.
I’m not gonna bother with the whole “best posts” thing, it would take way to long. 😉
Until we meet again,
P.S I would love to be tagged/nominated for more things. HINT HINT!!!!