So, confession time! I bought 5 new books…
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I’ve already read Divergent)
2. Fyre by Angie Sage (I finished this less then two days after I got it, and am now wallowing in a pit of despair because there are no more left in the series)
3. Curse of the Bane by Joseph Delaney (Amazing series, btw)
4. The Seige of Macindaw by John Flanagan (The 5th ended in a major cliffhanger and I almost died. [Not really, but ya know how it is]
5. The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan (Read the 1st in about a month. What?! I was in a slump!)
The three new sheep we named Galadriel, Haldir, and Bob. (Yes, Bob.) Bob is our house sheep now, because he can’t stand up. There’s something wrong with his back legs, we think it’s white muscle disease. We ordered the stuff to stop it, but there is no fixing the damage already done.
This is Bob. He wanted to kiss the camera, so I couldn’t get a good pic. But he’s the cutest thing and he loves to snuggle! He’s living in a baby doll bed by day, and a pet taxi by night. And when you scratch his head he smirks at you!
The other 9 are outside in a pen we set up for them. They’re all still on bottles and we feed them 3 times a day.
Anyway, thats all!
Happy Thanksgiving, guys!