So, the other day my mom and I were going through FB, cuz why not? When I saw these-
The first thing that came to my mind was HALT WOULD WEAR THAT SHIRT!
Then, a couple minutes later, this popped up-
This could have come straight from a Ranger’s Apprentice book. So naturally I asked my mom to send me both pics.
Thats it. Thats the post. I just wanted to share these with y’all.
Have a great day!
Wow, I’ve really slacked off recently. I haven’t done a real post in, what almost 2 weeks. A few Meme Mondays every now and then, a reading update and with a vague, and slightly opinionated post about nothing thrown in as an added bonus.
YOU GUYS MUST BE BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND WITH ME!
And I don’t blame you. But I’ll try better in the near future, starting now.
Me and my two younger sisters, Watson and Rose , got new Kindle Fires. Now we can play Minecraft together! Yay! Now get a life, Alex.
I just finished my third new Agatha Christie book: What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw! I can only remember the name of one of the others, and only because it creeped me out BIG TIME.
And Then There Were None
I will never trust anyone ever again! I was so scared I waited to go to the bathroom that night, and ended up holding it for a long time before finally throwing caution to the wind and racing down the hall. Only to jump out my skin when one of the dogs hit the side of the house.
You know how I got hooked on Merlin? Well, I finished it. AND CRIED MY HEART OUT! Anyone looking at me, I was at my dad’s office at the time, would have thought something was seriously wrong. But thankfully no one came in and my Watson managed to calm me down after awhile. Now all I have to do is find a new show to fill in my “show hole”. Any suggestions guys? I’d like something funny, with plenty of action, little to no romance, and that’s relatively clean.
I’m feeling better then I have in a long time (My mom says I’m somewhat of a hypochondriac, but I’m sure she’s wrong). She also says I have her grandmothers booty, thanks for upping my self-esteem. And that I’m very, how should I put it, messy in my personal habits. So I like to leave my laundry on the floor for weeks on end, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m “messy”, right?
I AM A DISTANT COUSIN OF CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that’s right. We share a great-grandmother somewhere in the family tree. Now I can say, very smugly, that I’m related to a famous person. That’s an interesting conversation starter-
Random Person in line at the bathroom #1- “My many times great uncle was a president of America.”
Random Person in line at the bathroom #2- “Well, my ancestors were royalty in some European country.”
Me, politely jumping into the conversation I was eavesdropping on- “That’s nothing, my cousin is none other then the Chuck Norris.”
They both stare at me with confusion as it slowly dawns on me that they have no idea who I’m talking about.
So you see, I could become very popular in the near future.
I promise this is it for now:
I started my Roman studies this week with Pompeii. And let me just tell you right now, I will not be going there for a vacation anytime soon. If you know anything about what they drew on their walls you would understand.
Good night my Peoples!
One last thing, I finally got Sherlock on that stupid quiz!
The other day me and my siblings took a LOTR quiz, you will not believe who I got! 😦
And my entire family said it was so me! Ugh, thanks a lot guys. I bet one of my friends from church rigged this, I’ll have to ask her….
It gets worse though. Look who my sibs got-
Then I tried a MLP quiz–
NOT HAPPY BOB, NOT HAPPY!!!!
A huge thanks to everyone who participated! Now, lets roll! 🙂
trulyunplugged asked “what is the best kind of dream you’ve ever had (while you were sleeping, I mean)–can you describe it to us?” Yes, I can. The best dream I’ve ever had was just a few days ago. I dreamed that I was 11 again, and for some strange reason I was in New York. As in The Battle of New York, with Loki and The Avengers. I managed to get to the top of Avengers Tower, then Stark Tower, and ran into Loki. He seemed a little surprised to see me and was going to throw me when Thor shows up. Loki suddenly decides to use me as a hostage, but being eleven I don’t get whats going on and I keep sassing him and joking around. I woke up before anything else happened. And yes, I do dream about superheros often. 😉
QuirkyVictorian asked “What is your favourite season (a) of the year ( b) of Sherlock?” I will have to go with A, I’ve never seen Sherlock. My favorite season of the year is Autumn, not too hot, not too cold, it’s perfect!
mark schwartz asked “when you write, do you write in a series of bursts over time or just sit down and the “completed” story just streams out? (editing doesn’t count)” I usually write bits and pieces, very randomly. As you can imagine, this isn’t very effective.
jessmcombs asked “what do you have planned for the next year of your life? What do you want to accomplish, learn, or forget over the next year?” I’m hoping to publish a short story I’ve been working on, I want to learn how to speak french, and I want to forget seeing my dad without a shirt.
Hermione asked “If you could go anywhere… (and not worry about cost or anything) where would you go? Would you prefer a fictional universe or somewhere here on earth?” Middle-earth. More specifically The Shire, all those fat little hobbits farming, drinking, and talking.
I would have a heart attack right then and there!!
ihaveabadsenseofhumor asked “What is your biggest fear?”
An angry Vulcan.
Curlygirlabroad “name three countries you still like to visit” The three countries I’d like to visit, in order-
- New Zealand
- and Norway
Again, thanks to all of y’all! Have a great weekend! .)
Just the fact that one person would nominate me for The Sunshine Blogger Award makes me squirm with joy. But I think I might be dreaming this time, cause thejouskablog nominated me AGAIN!! I”M SO HAPPY!!!!! 🙂 Thank you soooooo much! Now, its go time.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions that have been assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
What’s your favourite book genre?
Ummmm, Mystery? I don’t really stick to anything specific.
Which quote do you live by?
What would be your dream career?
Being a stay at home mom/writer who raises horses and dogs.
If you had a choice, which city would you settle in?
What’s your favourite TV Show?
Star Trek The Original Series, by far.
Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or using your headphones?
I use my headphones in the car, but when I’m at home I use my speakers.
Where do you usually shop?
Wal-mart, thats pretty much the only place to shop around here.
If you could live in a fictional world, which one would it be?
Middle-Earth. Oh, what I would give to meet Bilbo face to face!
How would you rate your cooking skills on a scale of 1-10?
-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+ I stink at cooking. 😉
Who’s your celebrity crush?
Orlando Bloom, Martin Freeman, and Tom Hiddleston.
What’s your weirdest habit?
My weirdest habit is this- I sleep with my hands twisted up underneath me, yes I sleep on my stomach or side a lot.
Chloe You have to do it, no matter how many times you’ve been nominated before!
And anyone else who wants to. Sorry, I can’t do all 11. I’m to lazy. 😉
1. What is one book that changed the way you think?
2. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
3. What is the worst book you ever read?
4. What would be your dream career?
5. What is your opinion on house cats?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. If you cold travel to anywhere, real or fake, where would you go?
8. Are you allergic to something? If so, can you tell us what it is?
9. Have you ever went on a trip outside your own country? Where did you go?
10. (I am running out of questions!) What is the biggest book you own? Can you take a picture?
11. What is your favorite kind of coffee?
Ok, thanks again for the nomination Jouska! Make sure you check out her blog, or else……
Sorry about the lack of unscheduled posts guys. I’ve been on a kind of vacation the past couple of weeks. I say “vacation” but really I’ve been working at my dad’s office, filing, sorting, and alphabetizing paperwork. I haven’t had much time for posting, writing, or even reading. (Although I have been known to sneak ten to twenty minute brakes to read Nancy Drew or play Minecraft) When I’m not working I’m babysitting the two youngest kids. So I’ve been pretty busy. Oh, before I forget, about Jane Eyre- I’m not going to finish it. I really don’t like it, I got three fourths of the way through and can’t read anymore. I’ll be moving on to the next book on the list, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. For all of the people out there who loved Jane Eyre, I’m sorry! Now, back to our unscheduled program-
WE HAVE NEW KITTENS!!!!
Yep, two of our cats had babies, now we have 8 kittens, three cats, and Cowboy (our dog/guardian). Here is a list of the names and descriptions-
- Melon, hes white with a pink-ish rat tail, blue eyes, and a flat, human like face.
- Daniel Rousseau, shes a black calico with green eyes, and she is very shy/evil. P.S shes my cat. 🙂
- Pig, is a half Siamese female with light grey ears, a darker grey tail, and blue almond eyes.
- Soot/Stevia, her original name was Steve, and then the kids found out she was a girl. She is also half Siamese, with a more brown-ish coloration to her tail and ears. The brown from her tail spreads up her back, making it look like she rolled around in something (hence the nickaname). Like Pig her eyes are blue.
- Lilian Jr, is a little grey female with white spots on her face, and green eyes.
- Baby Cakes, another little grey female, with less white, and green eyes.
- Hans, the other male. Hes a peach color, with pitiful, blue eyes, and droopy ears.
- And last but not least, my other cat- Sherlock. Yes, she’s a girl. So what? Anyway, she’s a fluffy grey cat with blue eyes. Her favorite past-time is napping flat on her back, with her legs splayed out in all directions, making us think she’s dead. I think shes her mom’s favorite, Elsa licks her constantly, and as a result of this her fur looks like Albert Einstein’s hair.
Now for the grown animals-
- Anna, an orange female with light green eyes, and the mother of the first four kittens above. Oh, btw, she is EVIL!!!!
- Elsa, a peach colored female with green eyes. She is the mother of the other four. And she is CRAZY!!
- Willow Jr, shes grey, with splotches of peach on her body. She doesn’t have any kittens that we know of. She is both EVIL and CRAZY.
- Cowboy, he is our black and white mutt. He tries to keep the others, including the kids, safe from our neighbors mad dogs.
And thats all of the animals. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, I am doing a question and answer post for my birthday, so head on over and ask me some questions!! It would mean sooooooo much!
Bye bye peoples! .)
So, I played this quiz thing on Girlsgogames to see what song relates to my life. I answered all the questions truthfully, and got this-
My sisters laughed, so I had one of them try it. Here is what she got-
And this was my reaction
Or about as close as I could find. I dare y’all to try it. Leave a comment telling us the results!
And yes, I did add the last picture for no reason. 😉
I was watching The Battle of Five Armies with my friend A,C in December. There were these girls sitting behind us, and they had obviously not seen The Lord of The Rings. During the fight with the goblin mercenaries, when Bilbo hit his head, my friend said casually “Oh no, he’s dead.” They started sobbing uncontrollably. We couldn’t help but laugh. To this day that is my favorite movie experience.